Keytopics covered at ener.CON Europe
The ener.CON Business Sessions
- A new mind-set for electricity users - How can industrial electricity users respond to the opportunities created by volatile prices and the need for flexible demand response?
- How to manage energy efficiency programs in multiple worldwide locations with a high degree of complexity?
- Block chain technology - How can you use block chain technology to have a more fast and flexible factory?
- How to benchmark energy topics in manufacturing plants? - What are the pros and con of corporate benchmarks & in production lines?
- How can companies facilitate the transition from a fossil-based energy to renewable energy and what for technical infrastructure & investments do we need? And what are real life use- & business cases?
- How to integrate energy efficiency in a total plant asset management framework?
- Can a minimal carbon footprint be a competitive advantage? The potential of total site integration for energy efficiency development and for the energy transition
- What are business- & use cases to establish a sustainable energy management system by working in both: Business Units and on a Corporate Level?
The ener.CON Technical Sessions
- New technology, predictive techniques, smart software - What is the future of energy management, driven by digitalization and decentralization?
- How to integrate cloud enabled applications & smart communication technologies into plant- & enterprise IT?
- What are the latest intelligent lighting systems, based on cloud service?
- What are latest local sensor control technologies for increasing energy efficiency in manufacturing plants?
- How can you use infrared technology to increase energy efficiency in your manufacturing plant?
- What is the potential of total site integration for energy efficiency development and for the energy transition?
- What can you expect from an integrated MES and totally integrated automation system for energy efficiency at the shop floor?